Sign & Sail with Kids

bdziewit

So I was wondering how sign and sail cards work with kids. Are they allowed to charge on them? If they are, can we restrict it to a certain amount per day. I can just see my kids swiping their cards thinking it is all free.:eek:

We have cruised before, but never with the kids so we aren't sure how this works.

So I was wondering how sign and sail cards work with kids. Are they allowed to charge on them? If they are, can we restrict it to a certain amount per day. I can just see my kids swiping their cards thinking it is all free.:eek:

We have cruised before, but never with the kids so we aren't sure how this works.

You can assign them charging privileges. Maybe yours shouldn't get privileges. I could see myself doing that if I cruises as a kid.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

From what I've read, you can remove their charging privileges if you wish. I'm not sure if you resctrict a certain amount per day, but I am putting a $50 limit on my DD's card. If she spends it all in one day, oh well; if she stretches it the full 5 days, good for her. But either way thats all shes getting.

Same as above.. you can put a limit on the kids' cards. The only way to set a daily limit is to put more money on the card each day and that would be a hassle. I have a limit on DD's card and she is very good about keeping track of the amount and not over spending. Even if she does overspend the charging ability no longer works once the money is all gone.

Archived