Anbody use Air$ Sea Parking is Ft. Lauderdale?

Mmketeer

Anybody use Air & Sea Parking service in Ft. Lauderdale? We are sailing on Allure and I heard the covered parking garage for that ship is no where near the Allure???

Supposedly Air & Sea has a covered parking garage for $9 and they have a link to Cruise Critic on their website. I have been advised by a couple of people to use Park N Go as they had excellent experiences, but I called them and they have no covered parking.

New Black mustang GT and a week long cruise, two fit adullts, price is not as important as protecting the car- prefer covered parking: anyone?

The parking garage is basically a ship length away from where the Allure docks in Port Everglades. If this map worked properly then you should see a green arrow on the garage. If there is no arrow, then there are 2 buildings in the center of the picture. Terminal 19 is the one on the left, and the garage is to the right. You can see the Oasis at it's berth. You can drop off your luggage at the terminal first, then go park the car and walk back pretty easy. Of course, the port costs $15/day compared to the $10 and change the other place costs (they add tax, while the port includes it). Then you don't have to wait around for a shuttle.

The drawback for Air & Sea is they are valet, so you have to let them park the car and they keep the keys. They aren't a very big location so you might also need to make reservations.

I also failed to notice when I posted last night that the Air Sea parking garage is only 2 stories, so there is better than a 50% chance that the car would be parked outside on the second floor, especially since they move the cars around and put the ones being picked up that day downstairs. The garages at the port are multi-story, and given the season you are going, there should be no risk of being stuck up on the roof deck there.

Hi Dan,

Oh geeze that helps alot (much better than Port Everglades's map, since I couldn't figure out where the garage is). We are healthy and in very good shape and don't mind the walking especially if it's only a ship length or so away. So for us I think we'll spend the extra to park at the port's garage, especially after you told me that Air & Sea is only two stories and we have to hand over our keys!

:eek:

Thanks for all your help, even Royal Caribbean buisness's manager couldn't tell me exactly how far away the parking garage was. :)

Archived