Transportation from FFL to Port of Miami + back.

CRocks

the driver was young and acted like a tour guide pointing out different points of interest on the highway along the way - including full size billboards on the side of a carpet store that had the owner in a speedo as a young man and again ~30 years later (same pose) Lol!

ROFLMAO! I didn't even know there were points of interest on I-95.

Thanks for the report!

There will be 8 of us. I was thinking that a shuttle was the way to go. Now I'm wondering if a private car service would be better. Has anyone with large group priced this out?

I have 7 people for my November cruise and plan on using Holland Limousine for transport. I hired a limo for 5 of us in October 2011 and used a Lincoln Towncar last week for my Destiny cruise. His prices are affordable.

I haven't priced him yet for the larger limo but the 10 passenger limo for me in October was $130 all inclusive. A few bucks more then the shuttle but I liked the idea of arriving at my hotel in style :)

We are flying into FLL and are doing a 24 hr car rental thru Budget. We will drop off the car at their 2nd street office and take a cab the 1.7 miles to port of Miami.

I used Budgets BCD code Y937800 and got a great rate!!!

Surprisingly, your post is the most helpful post I've found. You convinced me that renting a car to get around FLL and to our hotel then to POM the next day is probably the best choice I could have made.

Plus we have friends in Miami so stopping by and seeing them with a rental car makes it possible.

Thanks!

Surprisingly, your post is the most helpful post I've found. You convinced me that renting a car to get around FLL and to our hotel then to POM the next day is probably the best choice I could have made.

Plus we have friends in Miami so stopping by and seeing them with a rental car makes it possible.

Thanks!

:D :D :D Enjoy your cruise and your visit with your friends!

Archived