Refrigerators in cabins on Rhapsody

maxx

My understanding is that there are no refrigerators in cabins on the Rhapsody. My husband rang RCI to request one because we need to refrigerate some medication & it's a long cruise. They have assurred us that it won't be a problem. Has anyone had experience with this? Call me cynical but I'm not convinced. There is nothing in our reservation info as a special request.

Thanks for the prompt reply...we are travelling OV so we will just keep pestering RCI. I really don't know how they manage medications which need to be kept chilled. Maybe the medical centre stores them. We can't be the first ones with this request.

Good reason to upgrade to a balcony ;):D.

On a more serious note - hope this works out for you.

Thanks.

Would love a balcony but settled instead for 10 days in Honolulu pre cruise. 4 of us travelling & we have some big shopping to do pre cruise. My hubby will carry the shopping bags for 3 women.

Thanks for the prompt reply...we are travelling OV so we will just keep pestering RCI. I really don't know how they manage medications which need to be kept chilled. Maybe the medical centre stores them. We can't be the first ones with this request.

From the RCI website......

cor_otherneeds_hdr.gif

Other Needs s.gif

s.gif

Guests with medical conditions that require the use of dialysis or oxygen should contact us to discuss policies and procedures for bringing the appropriate equipment onboard.

If you have another type of medical condition that has not been mentioned, please inquire about policies and procedures that may affect your cruise. To customize your accommodations to meet your specific needs, please complete the Guest Special Needs Form.

For more information call our Access Department at (866) 592-7225 (voice), fax (954) 628-9622, send an e-mail to special_needs@rccl.com, or have your local travel agent or International Representative contact us.

Archived