Travel Journal App for kids/teens?

World Gallery

Can anyone recommend a good travel journal App? Our kids are ages 11-17 and we are doing a Med. cruise in June. I want them to document the days so that they can remember things and not have it all "run together". Since they love using their Iphones, I thought this would be a good way, instead of paper and pencil journals.

I see many options at the App stores but we are looking for something very simple, a place to write a little bit and maybe add some pictures. Many of the travel journal apps connect to Facebook or a blog and we aren't interested in that.

Thanks.

We (my husband, 11 year old daughter, and I) use Cozi. There's a journal section that we love. You can add a picture, write a brief entry, etc. It's shared among the three of us, so we all see each other's stuff, but we like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We (my husband, 11 year old daughter, and I) use Cozi. There's a journal section that we love. You can add a picture, write a brief entry, etc. It's shared among the three of us, so we all see each other's stuff, but we like that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use the Cozi calendar and love it. I haven't used the journal part, but am intrigued. Last summer I took my laptop and wrote journal entries every day as a personal trip report. My question to you: is there a word count limit on the journal entries? I would write several paragraphs previously. I also want to get an ipad and would like to access this app on that. Do you find it easy to use on the Apple product?

Archived