NCL’s got “S.T.Y.L.E�

NCL’s “S.T.Y.L.Eâ€

Good Day:

Just like to inform you at Norwegian Cruise Line you will now find a new shipboard program called S.T.Y.L.E

S – ervice

T – eamwork and

Y- es

L – eads to

E – xcellence

S.T.Y.L.E is crew oriented and basically a program to improve NCL’s shipboard Customer Service. At the moment NCL is rated number five in many areas and NCL would like to improve these ratings and making NCL the cruise line of choice in its market.

S.T.Y.L.E was introduced onboard the Norwegian Majesty two weeks ago, however we just got our S.T.Y.L.E pins this week. With this there is a lot of training going on and S.T.Y.L.E posters around in crew areas.

NCL has put a lot of money into this program and are very interested in ideas from the crew with many incentives involved.

S.T.Y.L.E is here to stay so the next time you sail with NCL, S.T.Y.L.E yourselves! I think this is a great idea in moving NCL forward and making this great cruise line to become even better each and everyday – I am glad to be a part of an innovative cruise line!

I hope you have found this of good information.

Regards, C. Leslie lls@ibl.bm

Host, Norwegian Majesty

Good to hear. Will this program be active on the Pride of Aloha when it sails on Sunday,June 20th??

Thanks!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did do. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream" -- Mark Twain

Pride of Aloha

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;6;20;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Celebrity Galaxy B2B from Baltimore

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=dc143c&cdt=2004;10;18;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

CruiseCruiser

Thanks for your information.

Although I have not been on the Majesty, I was on the Dawn out of New York last fall and had a great time. The crew was wonderful and made us feel very pampered. We had such a good time that within about a week of returning from that cruise I booked another on the Norwegian Star.

Unfortunately my dealings with Guest Relations over that cruise have caused me to say that I will never cruise with NCL again.

I am sorry that all the hard work of those onboard was canceled by the really bad service we received from the head office.

Maybe NCL would be well advised to spend more time and effort initiating programs to train their Guest Relations staff to deal with customers politely, helpfully and truthfully.

Hi there C. Leslie,

If you are on the Majesty now, please tell one of the CD Staff, Rodica Nastasa, Hello from Mark and Luanne in Nebraska! We are almost ready to leaave on the Star.

Thanks, Luanne

Norwegian Star June 20,2004

Archived