Salt Grill Specialty Restaurant

What are your thoughts on this specialty restaurant? Does it book up fast?

How much is the surcharge per person?

Would love to see any copies of menus and/or the dishes if anyone has any.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Luckie!

I am yet to try the Salt Grill, but I cannot wait!! I believe it is $30 surcharge for lunch and $40 for dinner, but someone please correct me if im wrong :D

Also, you will find this link http://www.pocruises.com.au/NewToCruising/Pages/SaltGrill.aspx has information about the restaurant and a sample menu as well. Hope this helps!

Hi Luckie!

I am yet to try the Salt Grill, but I cannot wait!! I believe it is $30 surcharge for lunch and $40 for dinner, but someone please correct me if im wrong :D

Also, you will find this link http://www.pocruises.com.au/NewToCruising/Pages/SaltGrill.aspx has information about the restaurant and a sample menu as well. Hope this helps!

Thank you for the information and the link! The food sounds fantastic! Definitely worth the surcharge from the sounds of it.

Do you think is a limit to the number of dishes you can order?

Thank you again, I'll post about the restaurant after my cruise :)

From what ive read from other people, I think you can order what you want from the tapas and breads at the start then 1 entree, 1 main and 1 dessert and whatever sides you want. Again someone please correct me if i'm wrong! The first thing we will be doing when we get on board is booking Salt Grill! :D

From what ive read from other people, I think you can order what you want from the tapas and breads at the start then 1 entree, 1 main and 1 dessert and whatever sides you want. Again someone please correct me if i'm wrong! The first thing we will be doing when we get on board is booking Salt Grill! :D

That sounds great, certainly lots of choices! :)

I can't recommend Salt Grill enough! It was well and truly worth the money. The food was amazing and the service was fantastic. :)

Thanks for the feedback, sounds like it is something we have to try! :)

Archived