Summit 1108... what did you think?

happytam

Hi! Has anyone sailed on the Summit, rm 1108? I have it booked for my cruise in November. After reading several threads on the subject of cabins on deck 11 I understand that there is no real shade on the balcony and that isn't a problem for me at all. I'm more concerned about excessive noise from the upper decks. Has anyone had that issue in the past?

Thanks for any info

Tamara :)

We are in a similar cabin - 1102 - on Infinity in September. I posted a new thread this morning asking opinions on deck 9 versus deck 11 Aqua class staterooms. I have the same question re the lack of shade on deck 11. From what I've learned from other threads and posts, there doesn't seem to be a problem of noise from above. One cruiser commented that they could hear music from deck 10 while in one of the aft/stern staterooms on deck 11. Ours is far enough forward so that wouldn't be an issue. Before I selected 1102 I looked at a post with balcony photos of deck 9 Aqua. These balconies had a ceiling that extended farther out than most balconies and support beams that appeared to impair the view. Hopefully there are some cruisers that have sailed on Summit or Infiniity and can give more info on these staterooms.

Archived