Elation Night Life????

stldmbfan

Hello, my fiance and I and two other couples are leaving on the elation 5-15-05. We were on the conquest last year and loved it with no complaints really except for the fact that it seemed after 8:00 the bars and lounges and clubs were empty. The only placed that kept people was the kareoke bar. So because we are going with two other couples our age we were hopefully looking forward to a better nightlife on the elation. Anyone that has cruised on the elation can you help me out? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

after 8pm?.......lol......yep you won't see too many in bars that "early".......Especially us party animals that are getting ready to eat at that time......I've been on Conquest and Elation and Conquest is an awesome late night party ship......and Elation was one of the best as well......the secret is nobody comes out to party til 11pm.....but starting then til 3am or 4am......it is a riot!.......even the staff comes party with us........Try staying out late and you'll see some packed clubs!:D

Well yes, what I really meant was late. But on the conquest last summer it seemed people were going to sleep after 8 o clock! We didn't understand why? We are hoping the elation will be more hopping. We'll see!

It depends on what is going on.......I've sen the discos even at 11pm with 10 people in them and come back at midnight and there are 100........lol......Say hi to Jose' the bartender in the disco.;)

Archived