silver moon catamaran question

Kubanita

Hello everyone!!

I will be doing this excursion by the end of this month.... and I wanted to know If I will have any problems taking my professional camara ? I will also take my water camara for photos... but I wanted to know by those that have sailed this excursion or even other catamarans... will my camara be safe to not get wet by any chance ??? I am planning to snorkel, and obviously I have to leave it somewhere? I dont know if to take it because of this... please help !!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you !!:)

There should be no problem taking your "non-waterproof" camera on this excursion. These cats all have areas onboard where you can store stuff you don't want to get wet.

I took my dad on a booze cruise 2 years ago with Heatwave and he brought along his camera - a Canon Rebel. He took pics all day with it - just not in the water...

I always take 2 cameras with me on most excursions - one waterproof and one not (takes better photos)...

Bring a beach bag or backpack...

Cheers, P:)

There should be no problem taking your "non-waterproof" camera on this excursion. These cats all have areas onboard where you can store stuff you don't want to get wet.

I took my dad on a booze cruise 2 years ago with Heatwave and he brought along his camera - a Canon Rebel. He took pics all day with it - just not in the water...

I always take 2 cameras with me on most excursions - one waterproof and one not (takes better photos)...

Bring a beach bag or backpack...

Cheers, P:)

Awesome!!!!!!! just what I needed to know!! Thank you so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Archived