new to Carnival Glory...questions

Terri68

We sailed the Glory 4.9 and absolutely loved her. We are not big partiers but there was always music that we liked and could dance to in the evening. There is a great group called Simple Friends that plays in the Ebony Cabaret - it's on deck 5 and they are wonderful. Play lots of music that the 35+ crowd would enjoy - Beatles, Doors, Eagles, plus some older stuff. We went there almost every night to dance. We were probably the youngest couple (early 40's) the first night but after that, more people started coming and by Wednesday, it was packed every night. They also played before and after dinner which was nice. For the first time, we had early seating which was at 6:15. I can't believe it...we loved it and would request that time again. Never had any problem not having enough time after a port day but no late departures. We did stay up late (for us) the first night since the welcome aboard show was at 10:30 - only one and think it was around 1 before we got back to the room. Otherwise, we went to the show right after dinner which started at 8:30. It worked out great for us. Many nights, we were back in our cabin between 10-11 and relaxed on our balcony. We're morning people, so staying up until 2:00 am isn't our thing but know lots of people probably did.

GNO... that stuff will give you drain bamage... :cool:

http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz

sgt, it was the late 70's early 80's, and you're too young to remember Studio 54, but I'm not. BTW, too much alcohol will give you liver damage, and can kill you, and cigarettes...well, you know the drill.

They don't call them vices for nothin';)

sgt, it was the late 70's early 80's, and you're too young to remember Studio 54, but I'm not. BTW, too much alcohol will give you liver damage, and can kill you, and cigarettes...well, you know the drill.

They don't call them vices for nothin';)

i do remember studio 54 (hey- i watch VH1 just like everyone else) and i'm not as young as you think i am... just because i DATE 24 year olds does not mean I AM 24 years old... :D

http://community.webshots.com/user/sgtmonz

Archived