Balcony Guarantee

Hello, I just changed my booking to a balcony guarantee. I'm hoping that our room assignment will be a favorable one. How soon in advance have you received your room assignments? Has anyone been particularly unhappy with their results from a balcony guarantee or incurred major disadvantages?

Thanks!

Hello, I just changed my booking to a balcony guarantee. I'm hoping that our room assignment will be a favorable one. How soon in advance have you received your room assignments? Has anyone been particularly unhappy with their results from a balcony guarantee or incurred major disadvantages?

Thanks!

You could receive your stateroom assignment anywhere from today to the day you board the ship. No way of knowing. We've always had good luck with guarantee bookings.

We reserved the cruise on Sunday evening this past week for the 8/31/2012 sailing. We received our cabin number on Thursday.

We received a D2 cabin which would have been $1200 more to book and choose that cabin directly than booking the Guarantee. So for us it paid off.

You can always call Customer Service (or your TA) after you receive the cabin number to see if there is a more favorable cabin open in the same category (D1, D2, E1, etc.)

Good luck!

Archived