Kids pages/Coloring books in MDR?

kayhold

Great question! I'll plan on coloring books and crayons, as well as other entertainment for my two girls when we sail later this year.

They will be 17 months and almost 3 when we sail. We plan to eat in the MDR every night . . . GASP!

LOL

So MRD dinning is just a food hall on Carnival?

All the cruises I have been on MRD is silver service dinning, and most wouldnt want to make their very young kids sit through a four course meal!

I would imagine most people dont want to see children colouring in and playing with toys in a silver service restaurant land or sea.

But if MRD is just a food hall then I guess its ok

Den

Actually, I can't think of anyone I know that would look twice at a child using a coloring book in any dining room, silver service at land or sea notwithstanding. That includes elevator works, dry wallers and other blue collar professionals to judges, lawyers, doctors and more. Who in heck do you hang out with? Please let me know so I can avoid them like the plague. They don't sound like anyone I'd want to sit with in any dining room. I'd rather sit with a four year old drawing pictures.

Archived