Harbor Night in Hamilton, Bermuda

Has anyone gone to this? It's on Wednesday night, and we will be in Georgetown (or is it St. George?) on Wednesday night. X offers an excursion back to Hamilton for the Harbor Night, when local artisans sell their wares at a street festival. But I was wondering if we could just as easily grab a bus or cab over to Hamilton on our own. Anyone know when it starts and ends? we have late seating and would rather not miss dinner on the ship. If anyone has been to this event, I'd love to know about it. Thanks!

We bought a 3 day bus pass. We could also use it for the ferry. Unlimited use for both, and from any point on the Island to any other point. Use it to go to the fair. You will be in St George that night. Can't get lost, as they all end up in the Hamilton bus depot, 3 blocks from the dock. Also, you need to take the #10 or #11 bus from St. George to Hamilton.

There is a thread about this on the Bermuda section of this board.

DH and I were there on the Crown last year. I thought it was a nice street fair with the stores being open later and various crafts, and community groups set up on the street. There was music and food and it was just right off the ship practically.

I don't know if it is worth what X is charging for the transfer 'tho. A bus pass might be a better idea.

Calm seas,

Caroline

Archived