Rumrunners

Just curious about how other people position their rumrunners in their suitcases. I have had 1 successful attempt and one half successful attempt. they only removed one 8 oz on my last cruise. I saw a picture on here of an XRAY with rumrunners but I cant find it. Any suggestions would be helpful!

I have only used them once, just to see if I could and had no problem. (Still had a S&S bill on average with the other cruises. I would say that you need to make them look like something they are not.

Now excuse me while I go pop some popcorn and settle back in my chair to enjoy the fireworks!:D

I don't understand why you would get flamed:confused:

Peepaw and Angel believe the anti-smugglers will come out to denounce smuggling in general. I don't see the question as a whether to smuggle or not (which would lead to those types of responses) but how to position the rum runners in their luggage. Can't help with that since I've never used one.

IMO this not something that should be discussed on this thread. You are just giving away the trade secrets. Dahh:mad: This is why certan methods no longer work; the cruise lines are trolling cruise critic. Again...Dahhh:(

Archived