zip line at Garrafon

nujvel

Has anyone done the zip line at Garrafon Reef Park(69 dollars I think)? What it worth it? I'm debating doing this versus the canopy tour and rapelling in Belize(109 dollars). Thanks for any input!

im hoping that the $69 for zip lining at Garrafon includes an all inclusive day at the park???.....because I personally wouldnt pay so much as $5 to zip line there....I think the park charges like $15 to zip line once youre already in the park......we were there for the day just to drink and eat and lounge, but watched the zip liners do their thang.....i love a good thrill as much as the next guy, but i really didnt think it looked like any big deal......and it lasts all of 5 minutes.....ive not seen zip lining elsewhere, but if they are all similar, id say zip lining is a highly over rated dare devil activity.....more like BORING...

We did a zipline tour in Jamaica in February and it was awesome. A little scary for me, because I am afraid of heights, but fun. DH thought it was fun, and isn't afraid of anything. We are doing the one in Palmetto in Roatan. If your ship stops there, book a tour through boddentours.com I think the zipline tour is $45 per person with 20 platforms in all, I think several are cable bridges. Guess we will know more after next week! We both thought the scenery in Jamaica was awesome from the top of the trees:) Just my thoughts.

Archived