Belize Tubing-coral breeze or xtreme HELP

Kat1613

Will be in Belize in June on Glory-has anyone used Xtreme tubing thur belize excursions or Coral breeze & what was your experience. We have a small group of 9 going on this excursion with the youngest 12 years old. Are they both safe.

THANKS FOR ANY HELP U CAN PROVIDE.

Did you check out the Belize board under the ports of call section?? There is a lot of information over there that can help in your decision!

I just did the Xtream tubing in April. I wouldnt recommend it based on my experiences (the tubing itself, not the company). But Xtreme was pretty good.

Had a great time tubing using Xtreme Tubing, the guide was very accomodating. If you want to have a good time the water levels need to be good, check out the past weather patterns for Belize during the period of time you will be there. Do a google search for Belize Tubing, a host of info is available. Our guide indicated if the water level is too high, tubing is not recommended, the roof of the caves are too close. Yes, the tubing is through caves.

We used Ivar with Coral Breeze. We were late getting a tender in and he waited on us! Everyone goes to the same place so I believe the private versus the ship excursions are a better deal. We had three in our party and Ivan had his cousin along to help. HE carried my 73 year old mothers tube the entire way and helped her through the low spots in the river. Can't say enough good things about him. :)

Archived