MSC Divina 16 June 2012

martyricky

hi there!

We're Martin and Phillip, don't know what to say now! LOL

Guess with what looks like a full ship of over 4000 passengers, plus crew, we'll probably end up never bumping into you guys or seeing you everyday.

Four guys/girls ? from Ontario LOL

cheers! Let me know if you fancy saying hi on board and we can maybe work out a plan.

WOW.... Congratulations on your good luck.....looks like you have a real luxury suite.

Yep I guess the ship wasn't full, we booked an inside cabin then cancelled and booked a balcony cabin as it worked out much cheaper.

Maybe we shouldn't have and would have got the Royal Suite! LOL

But I guess they noticed you were sharing with your son and that's great customer service or perhaps you are just in luck or do you know the owners of MSC? LOL

Weather looks perfect south of venice too.

We haven't booked any excursions, just planning to get some sun and not treck miles as it looks like it will be baking hot!

What about yourselves excursion wise?

We booked a tour in every port except Iszu. Are you guys from London GB?

I think the upgrade is luck. We hope the spa package is included. We paid next to nothing for this trip. It was a one day booking special. Look for us and say hello. I will be the slightly oriental mom with a tall slender good looking white son! I say slightly cause I. Am too many generations in Canada and have been told i dont look oriental. Im traveling with a shorter version of me sister and her tall very fair husband. We answer to Dianne and Ed,Martha and Toby!

Hehe, hopefully we'll bump into you guys and say hello.

I like the sound of you already!

If not have a great cruise and just goes to show you don't always get what u pay for. lol

We are from London as in the Jubilee and the Olympics Yes.

Two Average height white guys one shaved head other normal hair.

Phillip is one month older than me at 51 but some people still say is he my goodlooking son! lol

cheers Martin

• 9 months later...

I'll be on board for my first cruise - had a week to fill in before meeting friends in France I am looking forward to it in spite of friends warning me against cruising. We'll see. I am traveling on my own and I'm from Australia.

Would also appreciate advice on the excursions, looking at the forums there seems to be overcrowding issues with the internal ones so perhaps I should book directly ?

Archived