Tickets arrived

also picked up tickets for our cruise sailing june 18th but so disappointed with the size of the booklet with the tickets in.:rolleyes:

I know . tickets ? pffft not even luggage labels, putting your tag on your suitcase was a sign of the start of the holiday. :cool:

Just back from a glorious weekend, did absolutely nothing apart from lie in the sun and drink copious amounts of cold gin and tonic! We leave on the 30th June so counting down the days now. I know what you mean about the tickets, I used to enjoy getting the little booklet with the tickets and all the information about the cruise. What with the cancellation of the inflight meals, inflight entertainment and everything else its getting more like easyjet or ryanair all the time. Lets hope they dont do away with seating allocation next! Anyway safe sailing to everybody and have an amazing holiday.

Collected tickets recently to find they are now e-tickets, No lovely booklet this year, very disappointing, simply A4 photocopied paperwork! No proper flight tickets, Luggage labels etc. More cut backs from Thomsons.

Archived