Specialty Dining Packages available on Royal Caribbean??

We are travelling on the Voyager in October from Singapore to Fremantle. Can anyone help me with Specialty Dining Packages that may be available on board. When we were on the Radiance last October, they had an offer to sample dine at 4 restaurants for a reduced "package" price.

I have found some information about a "set sail dining meal" for 8-10 people and "celebration dining meal" for 4+ people, both for the Portofino Restaurant, however we would prefer a package that gives us the option of trying out more of the restaurants on board.

We are travelling on the Voyager in October from Singapore to Fremantle. Can anyone help me with Specialty Dining Packages that may be available on board. When we were on the Radiance last October, they had an offer to sample dine at 4 restaurants for a reduced "package" price.

I have found some information about a "set sail dining meal" for 8-10 people and "celebration dining meal" for 4+ people, both for the Portofino Restaurant, however we would prefer a package that gives us the option of trying out more of the restaurants on board.

Since Voyager currently only has one Specialty Restaurant, which is Portofino, I don't believe there will be a dining package available for your cruise.

Thanks Patti, it seems our Over-the-Top cruise on Radiance last year will be hard to beat.

I wasn't aware that Voyager didn't have the specialty restaurants. Unfortunate too seeing as I am not traveling with the family this time & so would have enjoyed the opportunity to dine at the specialty restaurants this time!

We (the family) have booked to go back on the Radiance next April from Sydney to Honolulu. She really seems to be the best for us.

Archived