Workout DVD on Dawn

dkd114

They do have a workout / aerobics room, but most of the time it is being used for organized classes. Check with the Gym when you are onboard to see what you can do. Bring the DVD in any case....they don't weigh much!!

They definitely have a room in the gym that would be perfect for playing workout DVDs. I'm just not sure they will let you bring in your own. Check with the gym attendant.

If not, they offer several sessions in which you could participate. There is a fee, however.

The Dawn has a great room, however, I am not sure if there is a DVD player that you can use. I worked out first thing in the morning prior to the start of classes - I just copied the audio from my dvd and played via my phone.

Another cruise did bring her portable dvd player and used her dvd but she used a headset as to not disturb other's.

Keep in mind that the room is used for other purposes during the day - spa demos and such so even if a class is not scheduled, it still may not be free. Had no issues the whole week when I went at 6am.

I was doing the Power90 workout on our cruise. I copied the audio from my DVD and played on my ipod to keep track of the timing of the workout.

We were able to use the yoga room most of the time. You have to work around scheduled classes, but it's not that big of a problem.

Archived