Carnival's St John Champagne Cataraman

Bernie388

Anyone know if the adult beverages that are provided are only champagne and rum punch or do they also offer beer and liquer?

Also, anyone recommend this through Carnival or maybe do a independent catamaran excursion? Thanks for the help.....

We went years ago but there were a limited supply of local beers, the rum punch (which was the best I ever had it was guava based), the bubbly and sodas/water. I don't recall a full bar. The boat is limited in size so not a lot of room to carry an assortment of what people might like.

Anyone know if the adult beverages that are provided are only champagne and rum punch or do they also offer beer and liquer?

Also, anyone recommend this through Carnival or maybe do a independent catamaran excursion? Thanks for the help.....

We did this exursion in December and there was just beer, rum punch and champagne and I believe wine but no liquor other than what is in the rum punch. We did this through Carnival and really enjoyed it. It took about 45 min to get to Honeymoon Beach on St. John and you just snorkel and enjoy the beach. You do not get served any aclohol until you are on your way back. The crew were awesome and your cup never went empty

Archived