Choosing Excursions Once Onboard POA

birdcat

Hi Kids -

I will be unable to purchase excursions for my Pride of Aloha cruise until after I am onboard (long story - can't tell so don't ask).

Do these fill up very quickly?

I will want to do the Waimea Canyon, Circle of Fire helicopter ride and Haleakala at Sunrise. Others may be gone after but I am really hoping to do these three.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Several of the ones I wanted - like the Sunrise Haleakala bike ride - were sold out when I called. That was about 60-70 days before my 6-12-05 cruise. While I will not ask why you can't book before the cruise, I hope you know that booking them costs nothing and you can cancell them as late as the day before.

We took the IAO National Park tour (Maui) and included with it is the Acquarium and the Moana Loa Nut Factory. It was a beautiful tour. We were originally booked to go on the Luau in Lahaina but I opted (unfortunately) for the Maui Root Canal Tour, yes had to have an emergency root canal.

We had to move some excursions around about 2 weeks before boarding (I went on the April 24th sailing) because I found out that I had a stress fracture in my foot. No heavy hiking for me! We also decided to go on the Lana'i catamaran and postpone Haleakala Crater and the Maui Ocean Center for the second day at the last minute. We might have just gotten lucky.

Archived