Hotel in Vancouver???

Hey, I will be sailing on the Radiance out of Vancouver in August. Does anyone know of a good hotel to stay at for the two nights prior to the cruise? I would love a place with a view of the port so I could see the ship in the morning. Thanks

Radiance leaves from Ballentyne Pier, which is in an industrial part of town. There aren't any hotels in the area that will have a view, I'm afraid. The Pan Pacific, which is lovely but horrifyingly expensive, had some rooms with boffo views of Canada Place, and I'm sure there will be a cruise ship or two in port, just not in your hotel.

The Westin Bayshore has many rooms with great views of the harbor and if you're high up in the tower, you can see Canada Place. Our room didn't have a view of the pier, but I woke up early & saw one cruise ship gliding in to the dock. We were on the 10th floor, but the higher up you are, the better.

Archived