Carnival Breeze Wedding Entertainment???

OMGosssh Congrats!!!!!!!!! Im glad everything worked out for you.. Will U be doing a Review Or posting Pix so we can seeee?????????????? Pretty Please.. I KNEW those CAGES would be a hit. LMBO LMBO

Hi all,

I got married January 13 on the breeze and was the best wedding ever. Everything was perfect. I did the Dj so it was in the lounge which the atmosphere was amazing. I don't have any complaints about anything. My girls loved the cages. Which might be a bad thing. Lol. I did the package for an hour an half. It did go by so fast but we were lucky to cruise with most of our guests for the week. If anyone had any questions, please let me know. The ship is beautiful!!

Sounds like U have a choice to make honey bun... Like we told the other Brides. When U close ur eyes and you say "My Wedding" what do u REALLY see, what makes you smile... Having a DJ, dropping it like its hot, grinding on your New Hubby, doing some theme dances, guest going up and getting there own snacks off the buffet line OR Everyone sitting at a nicely made table, with Name Cards, Being Served lunch and lil to no Music (i think)

As we have learned on here~ Your Guest can get a full lunch from the Lido deck if they take off there "Vistor's Pass". My gurl that did My ship tour for me (she was NOT sailing) her and her Hubby got a DOD(drink of the Day) while touring the ship alone after their Lunch (i wont be telling my folks about the buying of drinks) I have an open bar. They can do ALL of this while U and ur party are getting ready/dress..

So then IF u want the "Party" Reception ur guest are all ready full, and now ready for your Open Bar (if U do that package) and Dj if you order one...

Hope this makes since or and help...

Congratulations! Would you mind my asking where you sailed to, and how the weather was at the time? Also, do you have any pictures you could share? I am stuck between the DJ or the Private Dining Room (Luncheon) option... I guess the DJ option sounds better now, since there is going to be food on the cruise at all times, but I like the idea of everyone sitting down with placecards and such :D ah! decisions, decisions!

Sounds like U have a choice to make honey bun... Like we told the other Brides. When U close ur eyes and you say "My Wedding" what do u REALLY see, what makes you smile... Having a DJ, dropping it like its hot, grinding on your New Hubby, doing some theme dances, guest going up and getting there own snacks off the buffet line OR Everyone sitting at a nicely made table, with Name Cards, Being Served lunch and lil to no Music (i think)

As we have learned on here~ Your Guest can get a full lunch from the Lido deck if they take off there "Vistor's Pass". My gurl that did My ship tour for me (she was NOT sailing) her and her Hubby got a DOD(drink of the Day) while touring the ship alone after their Lunch (i wont be telling my folks about the buying of drinks) I have an open bar. They can do ALL of this while U and ur party are getting ready/dress..

So then IF u want the "Party" Reception ur guest are all ready full, and now ready for your Open Bar (if U do that package) and Dj if you order one...

Hope this makes since or and help...

It's a super tough decision to make! I still have a few questions for Carnival as far as decor and music on the luncheon option. I like the removal of the visitors pass in order to get a feel for the actual cruise! thank you!

lol. well Dont thank me, I was just sharing?passing on teh love from a couple of other Brides :) But yeah it does really make since.. But for sure ask ur questions and then compare and contrast Ur list..:p

It's a super tough decision to make! I still have a few questions for Carnival as far as decor and music on the luncheon option. I like the removal of the visitors pass in order to get a feel for the actual cruise! thank you!

I havent BUT check out "Kimbrrlee" thread about Hers... She is selling them actually.. SOmething to look into.. Its still new so its on page one..

So, I just saw that the "bridesmaid bouquets" are actually single white roses! LAME! I've read a little about bringing my own Real-Touch silk flowers. Does anyone have experience with those?

Omg I can imagine my family shutting down the Lido deck when they take off those passes!LOL Free food will go over very well. Wouldn't the staff get suspicious of all those dressed up guests eating like it's their last meal? LOL I'll share the info and see what happens.

Hi all,

I got married January 13 on the breeze and was the best wedding ever. Everything was perfect. I did the Dj so it was in the lounge which the atmosphere was amazing. I don't have any complaints about anything. My girls loved the cages. Which might be a bad thing. Lol. I did the package for an hour an half. It did go by so fast but we were lucky to cruise with most of our guests for the week. If anyone had any questions, please let me know. The ship is beautiful!!

I'm glad that your wedding went well. I agree with Shatima, pictures and/or a review would be appreciated so much :)

Oh My, tell them dont be showing out.. This is low key.. lolol....

Omg I can imagine my family shutting down the Lido deck when they take off those passes!LOL Free food will go over very well. Wouldn't the staff get suspicious of all those dressed up guests eating like it's their last meal? LOL I'll share the info and see what happens.

Hi all,

Congrats on your wedding! So glad to hear it all went well for you!! Fellow Breeze bride here! Just to re-emphasize what others have said, we would LOVE to see your pictures and hear a review (or even any little tips that may be helpful) if you're willing and able to share! :)

Happy Saturday!

I was thinking more about my decision between the luncheon package, or the deluxe romance package and I decided to go with the deluxe romance package because of the time to do it all! I dont think an hour is nearly enough for a four course meal! however, Liquid nightclub looks to DIE for! (plus theres plenty of food for people to eat after the reception if theyre still hungry!) I just have the doubt about how they decorate the area for wedding receptions! How much did the DJ cost? How much to bring it from the 1 1/2 hour reception to the full 2 hours? anyone have experience with the photographer? anyone have a sample menu for the deluxe romance package? ah! so many questions!!

have a nice one!:D

Hi all,

Will you be doing a review on here with pictures? It would definitely help! Did you personalize your ceremony/reception at all? How was the food/cake? Thanks!

What U need to do now that U have made Up ur Mind.. Go back to the Contract OR u can even go back to Carnivals site to see how much the Different options will be (the Difference) if U look at teh emai lthey sent U about the Video Prices, DJ, etc, They should had sent u like 7-10 attactments with All info wedding and Contracts to sign.. OR Just call Ur Wedding Planner at Carnival and she can answer. I know my Dj was $75, the longer the more, etc hope that helps..

Happy Saturday!

I was thinking more about my decision between the luncheon package, or the deluxe romance package and I decided to go with the deluxe romance package because of the time to do it all! I dont think an hour is nearly enough for a four course meal! however, Liquid nightclub looks to DIE for! (plus theres plenty of food for people to eat after the reception if theyre still hungry!) I just have the doubt about how they decorate the area for wedding receptions! How much did the DJ cost? How much to bring it from the 1 1/2 hour reception to the full 2 hours? anyone have experience with the photographer? anyone have a sample menu for the deluxe romance package? ah! so many questions!!

have a nice one!:D

What U need to do now that U have made Up ur Mind.. Go back to the Contract OR u can even go back to Carnivals site to see how much the Different options will be (the Difference) if U look at teh emai lthey sent U about the Video Prices, DJ, etc, They should had sent u like 7-10 attactments with All info wedding and Contracts to sign.. OR Just call Ur Wedding Planner at Carnival and she can answer. I know my Dj was $75, the longer the more, etc hope that helps..

I haven't booked mine yet because i'm not getting married until 10-04-2014. Would you be willing to FWD me eeeeverything they emailed you that I could benefit from? my email is laury9265@gmail.com the difference between the luncheon package and the deluxe romance package is around $200, and i'm pretty sure thats bc of the open bar. lol.

Um maybe its just me, BUT IF i were U I would Book my Wedding Package (whatever one u choose) b 4 someone else does (meaning) Books the Date U want and the Options U want..

I can later when I get home... Oh Yeah Probley is bc of it..But i HAD to have that OPen Bar lolol

I haven't booked mine yet because i'm not getting married until 10-04-2014. Would you be willing to FWD me eeeeverything they emailed you that I could benefit from? my email is laury9265@gmail.com the difference between the luncheon package and the deluxe romance package is around $200, and i'm pretty sure thats bc of the open bar. lol.

Um maybe its just me, BUT IF i were U I would Book my Wedding Package (whatever one u choose) b 4 someone else does (meaning) Books the Date U want and the Options U want..

I can later when I get home... Oh Yeah Probley is bc of it..But i HAD to have that OPen Bar lolol

The itinerary for the Breeze is not out yet for October 2014. I'm anticipating that it'll be out by September, and I plan on being one of the first to book! lol I want to make sure I get everything I request!

Oh Im all confused I was looking at Ur Signature and seen the date.. YES honeyyyy make sure U are first!!!!! Your Wedding Planner will be the same as mines (Oh Course) Breeze Wedding Sasha Is Nice :) She always Email me back that day... and it doesnt take her forever..:D:D

The itinerary for the Breeze is not out yet for October 2014. I'm anticipating that it'll be out by September, and I plan on being one of the first to book! lol I want to make sure I get everything I request!

Oh Im all confused I was looking at Ur Signature and seen the date.. YES honeyyyy make sure U are first!!!!! Your Wedding Planner will be the same as mines (Oh Course) Breeze Wedding Sasha Is Nice :) She always Email me back that day... and it doesnt take her forever..:D:D

I'm making sure I have a bunch of info before I book everything so that nothing (or very little) takes me by surprise

Just a quick reminder to fwd me all the info carnival has sent you! Thanks!!

Awwwwwwwww Im sooo Happy U are going too...This is U and UR Hubby Day, We never get a 2nd Chance at the VERY FIRST Time *=*,.. Is it this Year, Or Next year..

I am going to be a Breeze bride!!! I don't know who you are Shatima but your posts convinced me to go all out!! I sail on May 25th marry in St.Thomas on the 30th I can't wait!!

Archived