My first Review - Victory Cruise - July 15-22, 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Vicki,

I have a question. We were on the Victory in February 2011 and used Silvermoon for their 5 hour catamaran. They were awesome but fairly expensive. So after reading your GREAT review I'm beginning to think of changing to El Tigre for something as little cheaper and less time. So the question I have is how long is the ride to the Boatyard and how long did you have to hang there? This cruise we are taking my 2 sons and I think they would like the Boatyard.

Your advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Kellie

• 2 weeks later...
Vicki,

I have a question. We were on the Victory in February 2011 and used Silvermoon for their 5 hour catamaran. They were awesome but fairly expensive. So after reading your GREAT review I'm beginning to think of changing to El Tigre for something as little cheaper and less time. So the question I have is how long is the ride to the Boatyard and how long did you have to hang there? This cruise we are taking my 2 sons and I think they would like the Boatyard.

Your advice would be helpful.

Thanks

Kellie

Kellie, sorry for the late reply. I have been traveling for work. The ride from where we got off the El Tigre to the Boatyard was maybe 15-20 min. I am terrible about juding time and since we were so engaged in conversation...well you see where I am going. However, we drove right past the port where the ship was docked to the Boatyard and the ride back from the Boatyard was only about 5 min. It was very close to the port and they had plenty of rides there to accomodate all of us cruisers who had stayed as late as possible.

Kellie, sorry for the late reply. I have been traveling for work. The ride from where we got off the El Tigre to the Boatyard was maybe 15-20 min. I am terrible about juding time and since we were so engaged in conversation...well you see where I am going. However, we drove right past the port where the ship was docked to the Boatyard and the ride back from the Boatyard was only about 5 min. It was very close to the port and they had plenty of rides there to accomodate all of us cruisers who had stayed as late as possible.

Thanks

Archived