Sept. 1 Liberty of the Seas (RC) Cruise Port Question

MLA21

Hello!

We are planning on using Rome in Limo on Wednesday Sept. 5th in Rome. I originally was planning on using a ship excursion for Florence and Pisa on Tuesday Sept. 4th, but then after thought I realized I would like to see the Tuscany countryside which would be hard to do on our own. Rome in Limo said they can take us to Florence in the morning and Tuscany in the afternoon, with the possibility of seeing Pisa on the way back but it's not guaranteed.

What are your thoughts of missing Pisa? I would like to spend some time in Florence shopping but also would like to do a wine tasting in Tuscany. I'm concerned that we won't have much time on our own in Florence. Has anyone succeeded in doing both Florence and Tuscany in one day?

Additionally, we are planning on spending the day in Capri on Thursday Sept. 6th (boat tour in the morning and then on our own to go to Anacapri in the afternoon) instead of going to Sorrento or Pompeii. What are your thoughts on that?

Thanks so much all!

Archived