anyone have link to what other ships are in same port that day?

hershey50

HI does anyone have a link to the website that shows what other ships are in the ports the day your ship is going to be there?? I use to have it but i can't seem to find it thank you much appreciated

This link is better... a bit geekier, but more info -- since it has passenger counts, etc... and they are not trying to sell you anything

http://ports.cruisett.com/

click on the port -- then the month - then it will show you

Date Port Load Ships in port

Port Load = double occupancy if sold 100%..... HOWEVER the actual number of passengers in berths 3 & 4 are not calculated -- so kids and other guests can raise the number by 50%

You can also view BY SHIP and see what other ships are in YOUR ports on your cruise.

I like the database format. But I'm a geek. YMMV.

This link is better... a bit geekier, but more info -- since it has passenger counts, etc... and they are not trying to sell you anything

Port Load = double occupancy if sold 100%..... HOWEVER the actual number of passengers in berths 3 & 4 are not calculated -- so kids and other guests can raise the number by 50%

You can also view BY SHIP and see what other ships are in YOUR ports on your cruise.

That site isnt very accurate and rarely does updates.

Excellent site. Loved it - from one geek to another :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That site isnt very accurate and rarely does updates.

When you said "rarely does updates" is this that they are not updating in real-time for weather re-routing issues, or do they simply fail to update if/when schedules change?

I did some very minor verification and for the 4 or 5 cruises that I checked, it was accurate based on available schedules. I would hate to use an inaccurate database! Please share???

When you said "rarely does updates" is this that they are not updating in real-time for weather re-routing issues, or do they simply fail to update if/when schedules change?

I did some very minor verification and for the 4 or 5 cruises that I checked, it was accurate based on available schedules. I would hate to use an inaccurate database! Please share???

Often the cruise lines will change itineraries around, Im not talking about weather issues, just changing of the itineraries.

The site you listed rarely keep up with those changes. I use to always recommend it, but probably because cruise lines have been really tweaking schedules, its not at accurate as it use to be.

Its good to check several of the sites and compare.

The actual port of call usually has a website as well, which is the best resource.

[url=http://ports.cruisett.com/]http://ports.cruisett.com/ V.

I just checked this and for my ship it is wrong. Has us in key west in October 8 th but that's the day we leave Miami, has us in Cozumel on the 9 th but that's when we are in key west.

I just checked this and for my ship it is wrong. Has us in key west in October 8 th but that's the day we leave Miami, has us in Cozumel on the 9 th but that's when we are in key west.

Sorry, it helps if I look at the right year!!! Never mind it is right.

Archived