Explorer 4/10 Sailing Review #2

Ok, So Much For The Food. As I Said Our Cabin Stewardess And Dining Waiter And Asst Were Great. The Ship Staff Were Friendly,and Answered Our Questions Martin Sanchez The Concierge Was Great. He Got Our Ice Show Tickets And 1st Tender Passes Delivered To Our Stateroom As Promised. Went To The Lounge A Couple Of Times And Enjoyed It. I Prebooked Our Shore Excursions On The Internet As Usual. We Almost Never Book On Ship.in Belize We Went On Snorkel Tour With Coral Breeze. Guides Were Friendly And Enjoyed Trip. However,current Was Strong And It Was Exhausting.in Costa Maya We Went To Chaccoben Ruins With Ivan. When We Got To The Ruins Wife Went With Luis And I Went With David. We Enjoyed The Ruins.ivan Was Mor Spiritual In His Tour. Luis Explained More Or The Nature Aspect Of The Area.cozumel Was Windy And Cloudy So Went Shopping And Relaxed The Restof The Day..in Grand Cayman Went With Capt Marvin Snorkel At Coral Gardens And Stingray City "great" End #2

Archived