belize island marketing

tak81

Hi all... I'm crusing to belize, cozumel, roatan, and costa maya on carnival dream in oct. I was wondering if any one has done the excursions with Island Marketing Ltd? and if so, how was it?

Thanks!!

We have used Island marketing for our tours for 3 cruises, we really liked the service while booking and the tours were great. You can't beat the prices too. BTW, we missed Cayman on the first cruise and they refunded us. I feel more comfortable booking with them,(they are based in the Cayman Islands ) then giving my credit card to a person in mexico, belize or honduras where you here about credit card fraud.

So for us they where great:-)

I have used island marketing for two excursions, ISLAND MARKETING LTD (CAYMAN)-Cozumel Cruise Excursions,EXCURSION: COZUMEL ALL INCLUSIVE DAY PASS AT SABOR RESORT and ISLAND MARKETING LTD (CAYMAN)-Belize Cruise Excursions

EXCURSION: BELIZE LAMANAI MAYAN RUINS EXPERIENCE. (not yelling, just copied and paste). I would do it again. The day pass was very enjoyable. Not crowded at all. Service was good by island marketing. The excursion in Belize was also very good. As said, price was very good.

Archived