PCC - Story

easycruiser77

When I first requested for a NCL brochure, the next day a PCC called my home. What kind of method do they use to assign a PCC to you? When I asked the agent where is she calling from she told me Arizona. The PCC do work for NCL, correct???

They do work for NCL, which has a call center in Arizona. ;)

When I first requested for a NCL brochure, the next day a PCC called my home. What kind of method do they use to assign a PCC to you? When I asked the agent where is she calling from she told me Arizona. The PCC do work for NCL, correct???

It's probably some random system that generates how they are assigned. My PCC is in Florida (I can only assume that based on the area code of his direct number.)

It's probably some random system that generates how they are assigned. My PCC is in Florida (I can only assume that based on the area code of his direct number.)
Yes...probably so. I would have thought that they would assign an agent from the East Coast to a East Coast customer.

So I had to call NCL yesterday (wanted to take advantage of the pick your room, pick your perks), well my PCC wasn't in. So I decided to contact one of his associates (he left their info in his message.) Bad...Bad...mistake. Not that he was terrible, but really wasn't personable and kinda could care less. Anyway....he made the change I requested and I asked him if I was going to receive a new confirmation and he replied yes. Well it's almost a day later and I still haven't gotten the new confirmation. Now I have to call him back up and say "hey where's my new confirmation?" Thank god my PCC is very nice and all that stuff.

I was so happy with the PCC I was assigned that I didn't even bother to call a TA for my upcoming trip. He helped me through the whole process, making suggestions, answering questions, etc. Actually he was better than my TA. He got me the HSN OBC right away.

My final payment was made last month yet do you believe he emails me every couple of days just to see how I'm doing, etc?

I can email or call him with a question at any time and he replies immediately.

I'm in NYC and he's in Fla.

DH and I recently started looking at a specific cruise with another line and called the main number for information. We were sent a quote by e-mail, just as preliminary info. Within a few hours, I received an e-mail from the another person (not the same person who gave me the quote) saying he had been assigned as my PCC and would call me shortly. I never asked for a PCC. He called the next day and I told him I was not interested in having a PCC and would probably do a general booking or book through my TA, if and when I decided I wanted to go with them. He got very upset, was rude and hung up on me. Now I will definately NOT use him - I expect more respect than this. I guess I will book through my regular TA, whenever I am ready.

When we took our latest NCL cruise we were later contacted by two different PCC's. I simply said to each that we already had a TA with whom we were satisfied. Each time the PCC told us thanks and hung up, no problem.

Archived