Bathrobes

babygoo

yes, they are provided.

CTW/ Hi! Is that in all cabins? Not just suites? We havento got a suite this coming cruise and wondered about that as I had read elsewhere robes not in all cabins? Yet on NeoR our family were in regular cabins and had robes - am hoping you are correct? Not just suites?

CTW/ Hi! Is that in all cabins? Not just suites? We havento got a suite this coming cruise and wondered about that as I had read elsewhere robes not in all cabins? Yet on NeoR our family were in regular cabins and had robes - am hoping you are correct? Not just suites?

i've only booked regular cabins in the past and had robes. i wonder if this might be something that will change with the standard/premium option? what is funny/odd about costa is the number of people who wear their robes around the public areas of the ship. don't see that on other lines.

i'what is funny/odd about costa is the number of people who wear their robes around the public areas of the ship. don't see that on other lines.

I know absolutely nothing about the bathrobes; we'll spend a month on the Costa Victoria in November. But walking around in public areas wearing bathrobes is a European thing. I remember how in the old Soviet Union men and women walked around in pajamas in vacation resorts.

I know absolutely nothing about the bathrobes; we'll spend a month on the Costa Victoria in November. But walking around in public areas wearing bathrobes is a European thing. I remember how in the old Soviet Union men and women walked around in pajamas in vacation resorts.

i thought it might be a 'cultural thing'. didn't bother me, it was just different. one of the things i love about sailing with costa :)

Just returned from the Costa Deliziosa. We had a verandah. No robes have ever been provided to us on any Costa cruise. On this trip we bought exclusive access to the Samsara spa pools, saunas and tea rooms for the duration of the cruise. We were provided a robe to use while in the spa and had to return it to the spa before disembarkation.

I´ve sailed on quite a few Costa ships since 2005. No robes were ever provided.

As fas as I understand robes are only provided for guests in suites and for Costa Club gold-pearl members...

I´m just bringing my own travel bath robe with me.

Archived