August 14 Boston to Bermuda Norwegian Majesty

qliner

I thought I would start a thread for this cruise. I want to know if anyone else is going. Tell me your plans!

I'm going with my extended family: My Mother, oldest sister, her husband, her adult son, his cousin, my next oldest sister, my next oldest sister, my nnnnext oldest sister, ME, my husband and my three boys ages 13, 15, 19. That's 13 of us (I think) and we are trying to recruit more.

I'm booked, but in that window of time when I can make changes for free. I'm on the majesty desk. I was thinking of upgrading. Any suggestions?

Any suggestions of things to do while we're there?

I am on this cruise July 24th. There are about 50 of us going including- friends, family, kids - heck we would be taking the dog if they would let us.

I had originally booked category CC on the Viking deck, but recently upgraded to a mini suite on the Norway deck. We have four people in the room and felt that the extra room would be nice. The cost to upgrade was about $300 PP - not cheap, but I don't get to take this type of vacation too often. The feedback that I have gotten from people is that it's generally worth it to upgrade if you can afford it. I don't know if upgrading to anything other than a suite will give you all that much more room though.

Golf in Bermuda is supposed to be great - we are definitely putting a group together for that. St. George is very nice, but small, so I think you need to go out and explore the island. I hear the bus is the way to go.

I have been to Bermuda several times before but have never really gone "all out" (usually budget vacations) - this time will be different.

Good luck on your trip.

Archived