Suites on Summit

kauris

I am considering booking a suite on Deck 06 on Celebrity Summit. When I look at the deck plan I notice that the elevator and stairs are right next to the suites that I am interested in (6132-6138). I am a light sleeper and wonder if the suites are noisy due to the proximity of the elevator and stairs?

I notice that Celebrity Suites 6104 and 6106 are midship but the new verandas are small and the suites are next to Celebrity lounge - is there noise from the lounge? Getting easily seasick I also wonder how much more the ship movements can be felt in the cabins 6132-6148.

Would a RS or PS be suitable for two adults wanting separate sleeping areas? I understand that one of them would have to use a sofa-bed. The options are that we book separate cabins/suites or one really nice suitable for two wanting privacy.

I also wonder if the combination of 6136 and 6138 (there is a connecting door if I understand the deck plan correctly) would be comfortable with separate bedrooms and a nice living room for common use. However, 6136 is concierge class, not a suite. Would we be separeted to different lines at embarkation and disembarkation and would they bring breakfast etc to the suite for both if the other is "officially" registerd in concierge class?

I am considering booking a suite on Deck 06 on Celebrity Summit. When I look at the deck plan I notice that the elevator and stairs are right next to the suites that I am interested in (6132-6138). I am a light sleeper and wonder if the suites are noisy due to the proximity of the elevator and stairs?

We have been in both 6133 and the one on the opposite side of the ship on M-Class ships. These are the closest to the elevators and stairs. We did not experience any noise in either suite. The corridor they are on is very, very quiet.

I notice that Celebrity Suites 6104 and 6106 are midship but the new verandas are small and the suites are next to Celebrity lounge - is there noise from the lounge? Getting easily seasick I also wonder how much more the ship movements can be felt in the cabins 6132-6148.

Again, we have been in many Celebrity Suites on M-Class ships and experienced no noise problems. There is very little traffic in front of their doors.

Mid-ships is the best location if you do not like motion but the is little to be felt in the most forward of the RS.

Would a RS or PS be suitable for two adults wanting separate sleeping areas? I understand that one of them would have to use a sofa-bed. The options are that we book separate cabins/suites or one really nice suitable for two wanting privacy.

Both the RS and PS would be very suitable provided one person is happy with the sofa-bed. Both would be much more suitable than the CS because, in that suite, access to the bathroom is through the bedroom. The PS has two bathrooms.

I also wonder if the combination of 6136 and 6138 (there is a connecting door if I understand the deck plan correctly) would be comfortable with separate bedrooms and a nice living room for common use. However, 6136 is concierge class, not a suite. Would we be separeted to different lines at embarkation and disembarkation and would they bring breakfast etc to the suite for both if the other is "officially" registerd in concierge class?

There is unlikely to be a problem at embarkation as I am sure that both people would be allowed to use the suite queue and, if not, both could use another queue together. There are rarely long queues at embarkation. It does not matter what class of accommodation you are in for disembarkation. A person in a suite may invite who they like to dine [or breakfast] with them. So, again, no problem. This option would also give you two bathrooms but only complimentary speciality restuarant meals for one person.

Sue

Archived