Feeling Disloyal!

I'm looking at either Agean Discovery (10th March) on Spirit or one to The Canaries, but still not sure on the Majesty......just had a browse on the FO website, but will start a new theread for some advice:confused:
We are doing Canaries in Feb 2013 (Thomson) and Feb 2014 (Fred) both from Tenerife. Looking forward to both :D Any advice on Braemar, I will be pleased to give :) Oops - wrong forum :D:D

We are doing Canaries in Feb 2013 (Thomson) and Feb 2014 (Fred) both from Tenerife. Looking forward to both :D Any advice on Braemar, I will be pleased to give :) Oops - wrong forum :D:D

Thanks for that will go over there tomorrow and post some questions as looking at the Braemar :)

BTW Topsey, did you know that the Ventura developed a crack in her deck while crossing the BOB before your cruise?

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1724459

Yes, it was on the lido deck and screened off, but the crack it self was about 3" wide and ran the width of the upper deck, luckily not structural, they where working on the repair for the duration.

Archived