Veggie food in Murano?

Nylsor

We want to book the Murano for our DD's birthday. She is a vegetarian who eats dairy ( cheese, cream, yogurt, etc) but who does not eat fish or eggs. Will there be a good selection available for her to choose from? Should I speak to the staff in the Murano when we board? Cannot envisage desserts being a problem but wouldn't like her to be disappointed. Is there a site where I can view a typical menu or does it change a lot?

We want to book the Murano for our DD's birthday. She is a vegetarian who eats dairy ( cheese, cream, yogurt, etc) but who does not eat fish or eggs. Will there be a good selection available for her to choose from? Should I speak to the staff in the Murano when we board? Cannot envisage desserts being a problem but wouldn't like her to be disappointed. Is there a site where I can view a typical menu or does it change a lot?
Celebrity Website has menus which should give you a good idea. I also believe that if you book, and then speak with the Maitre d', they will arrange for something to be prepared. They do have salads, a good cheese soufle, and a wonderful cheese course, but, as I eat seafood and poultry, I had plenty of choices for an entree. I seem to remember a terrine of vegetables, but here's a link to the menu:http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/level3Type1.do?pagename=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes_murano&parentpage=onboard_celebrity_restaurants_cafes

Andrew

Archived