Allure cl 1748

ON SAT MORNING I FOUND OUT THAT WE HAD BEEN UPGRADED TO A CROWN LOFT 1748 WE ARE ELATED !!!!!! My only worry is we are traveling with mt wife and her parents we were originally in a grand suite garentee so with the second bath we should be happy my questionis will there be enough room for all of us vs the grand suite and has anybody stayed in this cabin is it nice!!!! Thanks

We have stayed in CL1752 and loved every minute of it. The floor can only be accessed by people who are staying on there so the hallways are very quiet. The room is quite large and the added bonus of two bathrooms is really a plus.

Congratulation on such a nice upgrade.

I stayed in this suite in May with my husband and daughter. It has more room plus a table with sitting for meals inside but no dinning height table on balcony for breakfast. What we did was pull balcony curtains back and ate on inside table. Hint: the table is movable, it can be pushed against wall or brought out to use both sides. Very good location, take a left off of stairs or elevator, go past Viking Crown Lounge, go through secure glass doors and it is a few doors down, not far from chapel. You will be spoiled. I would love to stay here again.

IMG_1892.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1739-1.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

Archived