Celebrity Equinox February 22nd, 2013 Ultimate Caribbean (10 nights) -- All aboard!!

TwoChicagoGuys

My partner and I will be taking our first Celebrity cruise in February on the Equinox.

We've had excellent luck meeting other nice gay cruisers/FOD's (whatever folks like to consider themselves) on two previous Princess cruises.

Mainly just looking for a group that would enjoy meeting at a bar now and again or even nightly for cocktails and to trade stories of our days on and off the ship. We heard that the Martini Bar and/or the Molecular Bar are popular hangouts for "family members".

Hope to see some happy, smiling faces aboard our cruise!

Bon voyage,

-Chad & Ryan

• 3 months later...
My partner and I will be taking our first Celebrity cruise in February on the Equinox.

We've had excellent luck meeting other nice gay cruisers/FOD's (whatever folks like to consider themselves) on two previous Princess cruises.

Mainly just looking for a group that would enjoy meeting at a bar now and again or even nightly for cocktails and to trade stories of our days on and off the ship. We heard that the Martini Bar and/or the Molecular Bar are popular hangouts for "family members".

Hope to see some happy, smiling faces aboard our cruise!

Bon voyage,

-Chad & Ryan

Chad,

I hope you get this. Please contact me keith_fl_nc1 at yahoo and we'll make specific plans to meet.

Keith

Archived