Checking your confirmation online???

I could be wrong, but I thought I read once on these boards that you could check your cruise confirmation online. I just booked with a TA here in town and the cruise is Royal Caribbean for next year, and I was wondering if I can check with RC online to see my actual information? I do have a confirmation number from the TA. I looked at their website but I don't see where to do this, and I'd like to be able to check things out without bothering the TA all the time!!! Please let me know if this is true, or if I'm just crazy! Thanks much for any responses.

You'll need your confirmation # to check it. On RCCI's website, go to Before You Board, Boarding Documents. You'll be able to fill out your boarding documents, look at your reservation, etc.

It will be the tab at the top of the page marked 'Before You Board". Click on Boarding Documents, then fill in the appropriate info. It will speed up boarding if you fill out your info online.

After filling out the area that asks for your name, booking #, ship and sail date, the next page will show a summary of the itinerary. It will not show how much you paid in deposit $ nor will it show a balance due. That is only shown when you book directly with the cruise line.

If you fill out all of the boarding info online it will be pre printed in your docs when they arrive.

Archived