Purse ADDICT!!!

bickee

You and I would be dangerous shopping partners. :D

Yes, you can have your pick of knock-off and real purses on either island. I don't remember if I specifically saw any Coach purses or not. But I saw a LOT that I liked.

I haven't been to St. Maarten recently but do remember that in 2000 the prices were slightly better there than on St. Thomas.

DW said the knock off Coach on St. Maarten were real good. Actual Coach stamped in the leather and everything. We found buying the real thing a better experience in St. Thomas. The sales people were much more friendly and helpful on St. Thomas. They even gave us free drinks and a couple of small gifts for purchasing stuff there.

I found a real Coach purse that I had been lusting after for months in St. Thomas for a lot less in the U.S. I think it was at Little Switzerland but I'm not certain. I am a Coach addict, it was the day before my birthday, and nobody was with me to comment that I already had enough Coach products (personally I don't think that you can ever have too much Coach:D).

(personally I don't think that you can ever have too much Coach:D).

That's what my wife says. :eek: Scribble is the latest edition for Mother's Day. Guess that makes me an enabler. :rolleyes:

Little Switzerland will be what you are looking for in St. Thomas. Couple streets back from the Main St. in the dowtown shopping district.

Archived