Ruby Princess ?

bling19572010

We just sailed on the Ruby Nov 11th and this was our experience. During the boarding process no one seemed to be really looking for anything. I did see groups with more than one bottle per pax have no problems at all. So, you should be good to go in that regard.

What we did see that had not happened on any of our previous Princess cruises (keeping in mind it had been 6 years since the last one) was them taking away for safekeeping alcohol brought on at ports. MY DD brought wine back on in St. Maarten without problem but they were definitely keeping any hard liquor they detected.

We just sailed on the Ruby Nov 11th and this was our experience. During the boarding process no one seemed to be really looking for anything. I did see groups with more than one bottle per pax have no problems at all. So, you should be good to go in that regard.

What we did see that had not happened on any of our previous Princess cruises (keeping in mind it had been 6 years since the last one) was them taking away for safekeeping alcohol brought on at ports. MY DD brought wine back on in St. Maarten without problem but they were definitely keeping any hard liquor they detected.

Thank you!

Archived