Costa menus, daily programmes etc

ellamalta

If they did not change opening times for the buffet once they arrived in the caribbean,

the buffet will be open from 7 to 11 am,

from noon to 3 pm

from 3:45 : 4: 45 (teatime)

and pizza slices available from noon to 1am,

pizza (choice from 4 daily pizzas made fresh for you) 9:30 pm to 1 am

If they did not change opening times for the buffet once they arrived in the caribbean,

the buffet will be open from 7 to 11 am,

from noon to 3 pm

from 3:45 : 4: 45 (teatime)

and pizza slices available from noon to 1am,

pizza (choice from 4 daily pizzas made fresh for you) 9:30 pm to 1 am

Thanks for your reply. Do you have an idea what is on the Room Service Menu pls? Need to know what I can feed the kids since they will be asleep by the time we eat in the MDR!

Hi,

Can anyone please upload any menus, daily programmes etc for Mediterranean cruises. In their absense, can anyone quote the opening times of the buffet please?

i typed up a couple days worth of activities on my 'live-ish' thread. the activities don't vary much.

breakfast buffet times:

7 - 7:30am pizzeria posillipo, deck 9 (coffee and rolls)

7:30am - 10am perla del Lago, deck 9 (full breakfast)

8:30am -11am pizzeria posillipo, deck 9 (omlettes and sides)

7:30am - 9:15am restaurant degli argentieri, deck 2 (self-serve and table service)

room service:

unless you are in a full suite, room service is at an additional charge (if you have a 'premium' cabin, continental breakfast is included). i never saw a room service menu, even asking for one for several days so I have no clue what may or may not be on it. i did ask what was on ot once, and was told 'sandwiches and things'. did you pick 2nd seating for dinner? it is VERY late, 8:45pm - 9:15pm, depending on the whim of costa.

i typed up a couple days worth of activities on my 'live-ish' thread. the activities don't vary much.

breakfast buffet times:

7 - 7:30am pizzeria posillipo, deck 9 (coffee and rolls)

7:30am - 10am perla del Lago, deck 9 (full breakfast)

8:30am -11am pizzeria posillipo, deck 9 (omlettes and sides)

7:30am - 9:15am restaurant degli argentieri, deck 2 (self-serve and table service)

room service:

unless you are in a full suite, room service is at an additional charge (if you have a 'premium' cabin, continental breakfast is included). i never saw a room service menu, even asking for one for several days so I have no clue what may or may not be on it. i did ask what was on ot once, and was told 'sandwiches and things'. did you pick 2nd seating for dinner? it is VERY late, 8:45pm - 9:15pm, depending on the whim of costa.

Breakfast is not important. I am more interested in knowing till what time I can pick up some food for the kids in the late afternoon. Yes we always pick 2nd sitting to make sure that the little one is asleep so we can eat in peace! I was under the impression that all room service was free if you book premium, which we did. I shall look at your live thread. Thanks so much for answering.

Breakfast is not important. I am more interested in knowing till what time I can pick up some food for the kids in the late afternoon. Yes we always pick 2nd sitting to make sure that the little one is asleep so we can eat in peace! I was under the impression that all room service was free if you book premium, which we did. I shall look at your live thread. Thanks so much for answering.

you are correct:

Premium Cabins are privileged cabins in terms of size and position. Located on the upper decks of the ship they provide extra comforts, including free continental breakfast on request, served in your cabin, free service in your cabin (24-hour room service) and the option to book dinner for a specific time in the restaurant .

Furthermore, by booking a Premium Cabin you'll receive a

10%* discount on your next cruise if you decide to take it within the following 2 years. To use this discount all you need to do is register using the appropriate devices provided on board.

Special benefit for CostaClub members: book a Premium Cabin and receive double CostaClub points.

Archived