Magic...cabin 7229... Rock & Roll

Bmaintz

Just off the Magic on Sunday....

We did the Pack & Go & got cabin 7229 assigned to us...

We were dog tired & wanted to crash the first night...

Just got all nested in to watch a bit of TV before going to sleep...

Then the floor started to vibrate, sounded like drums but would stop & restart...

Called down & made a complaint, folks at the desk said it was a ship activity & they were practicing...

OK after two more complaints they offered to move us...

Our inside cabin (7229) was small with no port window...

We aggreed to be moved & went to cabin 1366, Had a nice port window & also a soaking tub in a separate bath, my wife was very happy...

We also got a $40 OBC for the move...:D

This cabin was great for an inside cabin...

It is hard to believe that the forward showroom would radiate drums & music through 2 decks of cabins into 7229 & others......

Anyway all turned out to the good...:)

Yes..Years ago (on another line) we were in an inside..one of the lower decks and the carpeting was SOAKED in both staterooms we had booked...There was nothing that the ship could do for us (cause it was full) except bring in wet/dry vacs and fans..It made for an uncomfortable first few days.

I don't even want to think about WHY it was soaked...but the pursers desk attitude was pretty much "Oh well"..

That was the only time I've ever written a letter when we returned from a cruise..and it wasn't just about that, there were several other things that totally went wrong because of negligence along with their uncaring attitude that really got to us.

We did receive a discount toward a future cruise sometime later and have since cruised with them several times..so..all turned out okay I guess.

Archived