Young Lesbian couple - Proposal ideas please

Crystalkrt

Ok, sooo another update.

Royal wedding did answer; however, in able for them to reserve a cabana, you need to purchase their Royal Romance package + the cabana, which comes out to be around $800.... so, no thank you... HOWEVER!!!

I guess someone must have cancelled their over-the-water cabana because all of the sudden, an over the water cabana showed up under Labadee excursions, so I grabbed it :D!!!!!

Now I can relax and forget about location... worry about the ring!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Ok, sooo another update.

Royal wedding did answer; however, in able for them to reserve a cabana, you need to purchase their Royal Romance package + the cabana, which comes out to be around $800.... so, no thank you... HOWEVER!!!

I guess someone must have cancelled their over-the-water cabana because all of the sudden, an over the water cabana showed up under Labadee excursions, so I grabbed it :D!!!!!

Now I can relax and forget about location... worry about the ring!!!

Might I suggest an alternate engagement gift?

I proposed to my husband almost five years ago, while anchored off Princess Cays. I had made a CD with some of our favorite music and arranged for the champagne balcony brunch. After we had a glass of champagne, with the sun sparkling on that clear, blue water, I talked a bit about our relationship, said some romantic things, and then said something like, "I would like to spend every second, every minute, every hour and every day of the rest of my life with you. And so you remember that always, I want you to wear this..." and I pulled a lovely new Omega watch from where I had hidden it.

He cried and said, "I accept."

Then, instead of a big wedding, we donated our reception money to the Prop 8 campaign. And though we didn't win that battle, we are on our way to ultimately winning the war!

• 2 months later...

Archived