Spa Pass on the Gem 9 nights...

jake54321

Hello,

Could someone tell me how much is the spa pass on the 9 night sailing of The Gem?

We just took the Gem last month over Thanksgiving, and the spa pass for the cruise was $139, and was worth it. There were 1400 kids on board that cruise and the spa was a nice retreat.:)

Can it be purchased ahead?

Yes. When you are in the embarkation lounge they will have a small table (look for it) with spa employees selling passes for the cruise. That is where I purchased the passes. Before the ship departs they offer tours of the spa facilities and you can purchase them ere. Note that they limit the number of passes on a cruise.

I've heard of couples passes on Epic. Does Gem do this as well?

I'm leaning toward the week pass, but just in case, how much would a day pass cost?

Any pictures of the spa?

They did not offer a day pass for the Gem nine day Eastern Caribbean sailing.

~ La Princesa

I've heard of couples passes on Epic. Does Gem do this as well?

I'm leaning toward the week pass, but just in case, how much would a day pass cost?

Any pictures of the spa?

I don't know??? It was $139 for both of us. They did offer day passes, but we wanted to be there for the week. We've found that if you balance your day with relaxation in the spa it makes the cruise so much nicer. It's a way to get away from the crowds and you meet nice people. They have jacuzzi's, a thessalotherapy pool, steam and sauna. It's also on the same floor as the fitness room which is convenient. I didn't do any spa treatments as I thought they were way overpriced.

Archived