Hotels with cruise parking ???????

ntshop

I have a cruise booked in June. I am looking for hotels that offer parking during the cruise with a stay. I have found that the Holiday Inn Superdome is available. Looking for reviews on this hotel before I book. Also if anyone knows of other hotels that offer parking during the cruise please let me know.

We are staying at the Hampton Inn in the Garden Dist. on St. Charles. Ask for the

Stay, park and cruise price. It isn't walking distance, but the streetcar goes right in front of the hotel. Right now they're using buses, because they are repairing the streetcar.

Cruzin Lady

Thanks for the reply. I just found that exact hotel this morning. Have you ever stayed there or do you anything about that area?

We are here at the hotel and it is lovely.anthem employees are nice, the room is good,

breakfast was good. The parking isn't covered, but is gateed and seems fine. The

streetcars are running part of their St. Charles route.

We went to hear Cajun music last night on Julia St. which is near the port. With a tip,

our taxi was $15. It would probably be more with cruise luggage and more than 2 passengers. Hopefully, that will give you an idea.

BRING AN UMBRELLA!!!

Cruzin Lady

Thanks for the review. I booked the same hotel and we plan on leaving our car there as well. I also found a cab fair finder for NO and the price on there was in line with what you paid. Thanks again and have fun.

Archived