Visa Points Redemption site down??

I have been trying for three days to redeem Visa points for an onboard credit. Has anyone else had trouble the past few days trying to redeem points? I still have a few weeks and if it comes down to it I will call to redeem, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of the ease of being able to do it online?

I have been trying for three days to redeem Visa points for an onboard credit. Has anyone else had trouble the past few days trying to redeem points? I still have a few weeks and if it comes down to it I will call to redeem, but doesn't that defeat the purpose of the ease of being able to do it online?

I made a points redemption yesterday without any apparent problems.

I made a points redemption yesterday without any apparent problems.

I have two different accounts (one that my kids use for college expenses) and neither of them would get past the page of what I wanted to redeem the points for. The account amounts come up, it shows to click on what you would like to redeem the points on and then it brings me back to the sign in page. Thanks for letting me know. It must be just me......and I will need to make a phone call to redeem them.

I have two different accounts (one that my kids use for college expenses) and neither of them would get past the page of what I wanted to redeem the points for. The account amounts come up, it shows to click on what you would like to redeem the points on and then it brings me back to the sign in page. Thanks for letting me know. It must be just me......and I will need to make a phone call to redeem them.

You can always try clearing cookies and cache, or a different browser.

Call the RCI Redemption Center at 1-888-305-4626 and they will redeem your points for you over the phone.

You can always try clearing cookies and cache, or a different browser.

Thank you. I was trying to do it in Google Chrome and it wouldn't work. I signed into Safari and was able to get it through in under a minute! I didn't want to make that phone call and sit on hold when I knew from prior experience how easy it normally is to redeem. Thanks again!

Thank you. I was trying to do it in Google Chrome and it wouldn't work. I signed into Safari and was able to get it through in under a minute! I didn't want to make that phone call and sit on hold when I knew from prior experience how easy it normally is to redeem. Thanks again!

Great, glad it worked out.

Archived