Costa for a honeymoon

KrideeandFO

Hi everyone-rookie member here sorry-wondering what anyones thoughts were on Costa for a honeymoon. Considering Sept 05, Med cruise. 1. Not sure which ship is best 2. Is it romantic-which type room best 3. What should I be aware of as to what is NOT included compared to my Royal C and Carnival past cruises. THanks so much -advice and suggestions greatly welcomed:)

Kridee...

First of all I would like to congratulate up front, as I don't know exactly when your wedding day is going to be.

My wife and I love Costa, their ships and their service. I have only cruise in the Caribbean with Costa, never in Europe (yet!), but the ships (been on the Atlantica and the Mediterranea) are simply beautiful and excellent. We are going on the Magica in January '06.

In regards of the cabin category:

Last time we booked in an Aft- Panorama Suite, which was nicely appointed and had a HUGE (272 swft. balcony), which is great for a romantic breakfast, champagne or other honeymoon get-togethers. The suites also feature whirlpool tubs and double marble/granite sinks in the bathroom. (Don't use too much bubble bath!!!) ;-)

With the "suite" category (S, PS and GS) you will also get some "special" perks... priority boarding, your own butler, a complimentary bottle of champagne, fresh fruit basket every day in your room, etc. The butler will also serve you a full course meal (dinner for example) on the balcony or in your suite, if you don't wish to go to the main dining room or buffet area.

I never sailed Carnival, but I can not think of anything what is not included. Of course alcohol is not! ;-(

Let me know if I can help any further.... you can also e-mail me direclty at PPPOWER96@aol.com if you wish to do so.

Andy

Archived