Casita miramar

softail

Has anyone ate at the Casita Miramar Rest? Im looking for a good restaurant close to the Hotel Miramar for dinner pre cruise. Thanks Larry

I had dinner at Casita Miramar when I stayed at Hotel Miramar. I had a pork dish, it was lovely!! It was a short walk from the hotel.

Cruise2004.jpg?t=1296060045

My friend had shrimps

Cruise2003.jpg?t=1296060020

Thank You How did you like the Hotel?

The hotel was great for the price (cheaper than most) it has a great rooftop patio. Have you read the reviews on TripAdvisor? If you go with expectations of the Marriot you will be disappointed but it's clean and has everything you need.

I actually booked it more than once but the second time I got bumped because they overbooked. No big deal to me I was traveling alone and I'm always open to try something new, they paid for my cab and had already booked me a room somewhere else, so I wasn't left stranded or anything.

I love sailing from Puerto Rico but the hotels there really are expensive, and traveling alone I can't justify over $200 a night, it's just too much. Last month I stayed at The San Juan Plaza Hotel, that was really nice and just a block from the beach, same price as Hotel Miramar. Had a little pool and hot tub in the back too. Just another idea....Good luck.

The hotel was great for the price (cheaper than most) it has a great rooftop patio. Have you read the reviews on TripAdvisor? If you go with expectations of the Marriot you will be disappointed but it's clean and has everything you need.

I actually booked it more than once but the second time I got bumped because they overbooked. No big deal to me I was traveling alone and I'm always open to try something new, they paid for my cab and had already booked me a room somewhere else, so I wasn't left stranded or anything.

I love sailing from Puerto Rico but the hotels there really are expensive, and traveling alone I can't justify over $200 a night, it's just too much. Last month I stayed at The San Juan Plaza Hotel, that was really nice and just a block from the beach, same price as Hotel Miramar. Had a little pool and hot tub in the back too. Just another idea....Good luck.

Im sure it will be fine for us. We understand how hotels can vary in price and comfort thats for sure. I agree that San Juan Hotels are not cheap at all. Thanks for the post. Larry

• 4 years later...