Valor itinerary questions - West Carib

HazelSmrf

I have some questions, which of the ports are tenders and which can you just walk right off? Also, for the tender ports, are you really better off booking excursions from the ship, as I hear you can be stuck for hours on the ship before you're allowed to get off, and I'm not really wanting to get up early on my vacation to stand in line for a long time for early tender tickets, I'm scared that if I book with an independant tour operator that I'll miss my excursion.

tenders in Belize and Grand Cayman. We booked independently, it is nerve racking trying to get off with the carnival excursion people, but you just have to be a bit pushy and don't worry about getting tender tickets, they were useless in our case. The savings in price and the individual attention you get with the private tours was way, way worth it!!!! Reggie Tours in Belize and Captain Marvins in Grand Cayman is who we used....just have their numbers handy so you can call (from a cell phone if you have one) them to let them know if you are late.

Archived